Wednesday, February 11, 2009

more pic from the weekend

We are blocked in with snow again!!!!!and John didn't get home from work until 3:30 this morning so I will have to open the driveway. While I am waiting for it to get light out I thought I would post a few more pictures
.
Peyton loved the water, he would swim after "Melmo"

They had 3 cakes 2 blues clues and a chocolate cake with balloons for their Auntie Shawna notice the finger prints in it.....Carson seems to find the cakes every time

Carson eating snacks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big they are! Time flies!

Anonymous said...

Glad they like swimming, cute cakes did you make them!

Anonymous said...

Noticed the toothbrushes in the first pic. Were they for after the 3 cakes were eaten? Looks like they had a great 2nd birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shawna give them toothbrushes and toothpaste as part of their birthday gifts. Yes, I made the Blues Clues cakes one for each of them.

Anonymous said...

Very cute .. Can you make cakes and send them in the mail? Tyson would have loved a Blue's Clues cake.

Fun picures!

Anonymous said...

I bet Keith would even like a Blue's Clues cake for his birthday.

Anonymous said...

Kim say... Looks like fun...